Sales & Prices
Testing software for ASIX programmers
Troubleshooting software allowing basic hardware test of FORTE, PRESTO, PICCOLO, PICCOLO GRANDE and CAPR-PI programmers.
TESTER_FORTE.ZIP (ZIP archive, 293 955 B, 2017-05-05)
TESTER_PRESTO.ZIP (ZIP archive, 223 146 B, 2013-02-15)
- Before running application, PRESTO USB drivers must be installed and PRESTO connected.
- Typical testing with no voltage on VDD requires to switch VDD from PRESTO on (in VDD&AUX options box)
to allow power supply for output drivers.
- There are three different voltage levels on VDD: "<2V", ">2V" and "5V".
- VPP (13V) can be applied to P pin without any voltage on VDD. With 13V on, pin P reads unpredictable value.
- Pins D and I have very weak pull-downs so they should be read as log.0 when output is tristated.
- Pin read values are refreshed about twice per second.
PICCOLO, PICCOLO GRANDE and CAPR-PI
TESTER_PICCOLO.ZIP (ZIP archive, 219 019 B)
- CAPR-PI must be supplied by 5V from power source. VDD 5V/VPP 5V checkbox has function only for VPP 5V.
- PICCOLO and PICCOLO GRANDE VDD 5V/VPP 5V is used only for utilizing VDD line. Programmers can provide only
0V or 13V on VPP line.
ASIX TESTING SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
The TESTING SOFTWARE is not a standalone product, it is an integral part of programmers made by ASIX s.r.o.
It can be installed on any computer where some of ASIX programmers will be used.
The software can be used free of charge.
Legitimate user of ASIX programmers is allowed to download the TESTING SOFTWARE updates free of charge from ASIX' website.
User may not modify, reverse engineer or sell the software. The software may not be used with products of other manufacturers.
The software is provided "as is", without any warranty that it is error-free.